9.15.2008

...more gore xxx




FRENCH
This dude. French. There was a group show at the Scion space in LA a couple weeks ago that my friends Steve and John Harrington were a part of- which was impressive, as usual. But then i see This guy? He had a full wall of illustrations that blew my mind out. I have a special place in my heart for line work and tedious illustration, especially with simple black ink. and gore? even better. He did a good job with the show, a real good job. And he was so hunble about it, I think that was the best part, and the fact that we both had really extreme combovers, I think we had the same hairstyle actually, excpet he's a redhead. If I had been wearing a bigger coat I would have kidnapped him and his hairstyle, and those drawings too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you like macabre art illustrations you would love this artist i came across a little while ago --- i think he is located in LA too.

www.behance.net/A_W_D
i don't think he is doing any of the art show circuits...