3.06.2010

Virginia is for Lovers

The security line at US Airways was down the block, so I cut it- its too early, you guys are dumb and I've never been very good at following rules. It wasn't till I was at my gate boarding that I realized 'Shit, Philly is far- I've always wanted to go to Philly, wait, where is Virginia? Virginia is even farther?! Man.. at least I got snacks.'

I loved looking down at the Pacific ocean at 8am, and for a minute I panicked when I couldn't remember what month it was, but I feel incredible. I'll be in a town called Newport News by nightfall.

I can't say this isn't everything I've ever wanted and more than I could have hoped for. When Alex's (Neckface) Vans dropped- I was like ' Oh Shit!' and when I saw the Iron Maiden ones I almost lost my mind. Now I'm getting flown across the states for my own Vans shoe release. Its bananas. I'm extremely grateful to whoever is responsible for all of this and I'm so fortunate to be able to pay the $5 at the airport Starbucks for my usual black tea in the morning.

I don't care what anyone says or what you want to believe- this is your life, and its fucking amazing. Real Talk.

"If you can say everything you want then you can do anything you want"
Roky Erickson






Vans shoe release in Newport News, VA... this one is for tha kidz.com

No comments: