2.14.2011

Im Sorry.


Its been so long. Too long. I don't even know where I've been, where to begin. The same old fate, the lust we make. I guess I've been busy. Everything has changed. I've picked up everything I've owned and moved it. I'm working on your list of suggested readings, working hard to make sense of it all. I'm writing a self-induced thesis (still)- March is approaching. I'll be showing a lot in the upcoming months, years, lifetimes- and its beginning to come together. I'm delving deeper, trying to remember where we left off.... and that one time in the woods, when I was young and alone I built a shelter and rationed my water- that sobering feeling you get when you see the sun rise and reality sets back in- darkness lifts and you remember... what it is you've never wanted to stop doing.

No comments: