5.20.2008

thank you. i love you. i hate you.




si scott is amazing. his illustrations and line work blow my mind.
i wrote him a letter one time.. it went something like this...

On 2 Jan 2007, at 21:05, hannah stouffer wrote:

hi si.
I've been following your work for awhile now...congrats... bla bla bla . i'm in love with your illustrations... and your text. just wanted to tell you that you that you're amazing. (omg marry me, i love you, meet me at secret spot on the hill?)*
bla bla bla happy new year. cheers to doing big things.

roses-
h

Hi Hannah

Thanks very much for your very kind and complimentary words! Very much appreciated!
I am hoping to move over to NY this year so I could be joining you over state side very soon. bla bla bla Maybe we'll meet one day? Keep in touch. Where do you work? (i'm married. meet me in the woods tonight...)*

All the best

Si

No comments: