4.15.2009

Band Practice.

Today I got asked to get the band back together. I've never had a band to get back together, but we have a show lined up in May at Show Cave. This is, however, the perfect time to get my collection of mini electric guitars and keyboards in working order- and master those bass lines I've been working on my whole life.

In order for this performance to go over smoothly, I'm going to need at least 2 more keytars. I'll love you forever, and ever- and if you can find me the 'Hot Keys' keytar you can totally be in the band too. God, I need a keytar SO BAD. Hot rock, hot rap, hot keys.


I have these two already, along with a mini pink flying V and a black double neck that lights up like a freaking parade... I play as many of them as I possibly can at one time.

No comments: